Nothing is impossible with Neda el Món. Everything is possible with Neda el Món!
The most impressive swimming challenge in Catalonia is sorround the Cap de Creus. 30 kilometers within a Natural Park of extraordinary beauty. A challenge with capital letters that with Neda the Món will be easier. And it will be easier because Neda el Món puts all its means to make it: training planning during the previous 6 months, training sessions in Barcelona once a month and all the logistics to support the swimmer during the challenge.
Solo, or in groups of 2, or in groups of 4, or by relays of 2 or relays of 4. Each swimmer solo, or each group, whether relay or not, will have a motor boat that will support him/them throughout the journey.
Leaving the magnificent fishing village of Port de la Selva, during the swim you can enjoy spectacular landscapes such as the bay of Cadaqués, Cap Norfeu and the bay of Roses.
Cap de Creus 30k
Which day? The day of the challenge will be between 24th and 26th June, the first day that the weather conditions are favorable.
Meeting point? In Canyelles Beach (Roses)
Time? The call time will be at 4.30am in Roses and the departure will be at 6.00am in Port de la Selva.
- Trainings. There will be a weekly training schedule to be performed by the swimmer at home for 18 weeks and 3 additional group and sea training sessions during the previous months.
- Transfers to the starting point. From Roses to Port de la Selva, with Neda el Món cars.
- Boats. Each swimmer solo or each group, whether relay or not, will have a motor boat that will support him/them throughout the journey.
- Feeding. There will be stops every 45 minutes for feeding, lasting a maximum of one minute. Each swimmer will have on his boat his feeding and a small bag with personal items. Neda el Món will provide water, aquarius and bananas.
- Welcome pack. The organization will provide a commemorative cap, a HEAD gift and a diploma for the finishers of the challenge, either individually or as a team.
- Health Service. The motor boat will have the necessary health services for the care of swimmers if necessary.
- Relatives. An accompanying boat can be requested at email@example.com.
- Insurance. Liability and accident insurance will be taken out for each of the swimmers and companions.
- Online store. Discounts in our online store.
Face to face training sessions in Barcelona
- April 16th: group pool training session
- May 14th: group training session at sea
- June 11th: group training session at sea