SwimBarcelona Junior is the children’s version of Neda el Món’s non competitive crossings. Neda el Món Junior is a fun activity meant to promote non competitive open water crossings even for very young kiddies. According to their swim level, they can choose different distances.
SwimBCN Junior 50m
SwimBCN Junior 100m
SwimBCN Junior 200m
- Cloakroom service. There will be a cloakroom service at the departure and the arrival area.
- Food and drinks: After the crossing food and drinks will be offered to the kiddies.
- Showers: There will be showers available for all the swimmers at the arrival area at the Parc Forum.
- Security/Medical Service: In first place the kayaks will provide security in case anybody needs to be evacuated. In addition there will be a medical service, with a medically equipped boat and an ambulance at the arrival area.
- Age. The minimum age to participate in any of the tests will be 6 years. If minor, you can only participate in the 50m test, and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Noncompetitive. This activity will not have a competitive side, this means that there will not be winners. All participants will receive a memory test.