Neda el Món / Swim the World has created the Neda el Món Club for all the swim addicts, both big and small, who want to join our training group.
Either you choose the weekly or the monthly option, the training sessions are 2 hours long and they are composed by a dryland workout (Thera-Band®), a swimming technique workout and a swimming endurance workout. There is also an online option.
|Monday||-||-||20:00 - 22:00
20:00 - 22:00
|Wednesday||7:00 - 9:00
|14:00 - 16:00
|19:30 - 21:30
|Thursday||-||-||20:00 - 22:00
|Friday||7:00 - 9:00
|-||20:00 - 22:00
(1st and 3rd of each month)
|9:00 - 11:00
SESSION IN THE SEA
|11:00 - 13:00
(2nd and 4th of each month)
|8:30 - 10:30
Choose how many days per week you want to train!
- 1 training per week: 46 € per month
- 2 trainings per week: 66 € per month
- 3 trainings per week: 76 € per month
- 4 trainings per week: 86 € per month
- Unlimited trainings: 91 € per month
- Twice-monthly trainings (2nd and 4th Sunday of the month): 44 € per month
- Online trainings: 15 € per month → an e-mail per week every Monday
All trainings include the following benefits:
- An initial level test.
- A weekly personalized training schedule designed by our technical coordinator.
- Two personalized recordings with technical corrections.
- You will be able to consult our technical coordinator by e-mail.
- A Neda el Món Club swim cap.
- A 20% discount on the Neda el Món Crossings and Clinics (except for the Straits of Gibraltar, the Medes-Formigues and the Swimholidays).
- A 50% discount on the Neda el Món Club workout sessions on the sea.
- 10% discount and free entry on the Bernat Picornell Swimming Pools access pass.
If you are interested in any of these options, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , stating your personal information and the option you choose, and we will contact you soon. Become a member of the Neda el Món Club!
Get ready for the Neda Món Swimrun Barcelona (or the swimrun event you want) with the Neda el Món Club coaches!
The sessions take place on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of each month from 11 am to 13 pm in Espai de Mar in Barceloneta. The price of this service is 48 € per month and includes two sessions of two hours each and a specific swimming and running plan for you to train every week.
The Neda el Món Club goes a step further when it comes to adapt to your specific needs as a swimmer, that is why we offer the possibility to enjoy customized training sessions designed exclusively for you.
Either in preparation for a particular challenge, for an overall improvement in your skills or just to get in shape again after a period of inactivity, these personalized sessions will help you achieve your goals.
The training sessions will take place in Barceloneta beach. There is also the chance to hold them outside Barcelona if transport costs are covered. If you want to train in a swimming pool, the venue could be the club your are a member at or the Hospitalet Centre sports complex.
The 2-hour long sessions include:
- Warm up
- Workout (at least 1 hour into the water): technique, style corrections and tips for open water swimming
- Workout feedback
- Weekly online trainings sent by e-mail to be performed at sea and/or pool (while the customized workouts agreement lasts)
- 1 session 45 €
- 5 session pack 200 €
- 10 session pack 350 €
Duo sessions (2 people, price per person)
- 1 session 40 €
- 5 session pack 175 €
- 10 session pack 300 €
We can design customized workouts for groups (5 people minimum). Contact us at email@example.com and tell us more about your group so that we can send you a personalized plan.
Neda el Món Club's technical staff
Boris Pallarés · Coach
Statewide elite swimmer, absolute and junior champion of Spain in speed competitions, active swimmer in the clubs Cup of Spain and with a wide experience on high level trainings and national competitions.Marian García · Coach
High level swimming coach, she swimmed for Cuartel de la Montaña and Gimnasio Madrid clubs since she was 5 until she was 18 years old, besides playind waterpolo for the clubs La Latina, Moscardó and Universidad Autónoma since she was 22 until she was 30 years old. Nowadays she is an open water swimmer, with excellent results.