Nothing is impossible with Neda el Món. Everything is possible with Neda el Món!
The most impressive swimming challenge in Catalonia is sorround the Cap de Creus. 28,5 kilometers within a Natural Park of extraordinary beauty. A challenge with capital letters that with Neda the Món will be easier. And it will be easier because Neda el Món puts all its means to make it: training planning during the previous 5 months, training sessions in Barcelona once a month and all the logistics to support the swimmer during the challenge.
Solo, or in groups of 2, or in groups of 4, or by relays of 2 or relays of 4. Each swimmer solo, or each group, whether relay or not, has a total cost of 1,400€ and it will have a motor boat that will support him/them throughout the journey.
Leaving the magnificent fishing village of Port de la Selva, during the swim you can enjoy spectacular landscapes such as Port Lligat, the bay of Cadaqués and Cap Norfeu.
Cap de Creus 28,5k
Which day? The day of the challenge will be between 7th and 13th August, the first day that the weather conditions are favorable. If none of the days allow us to do the crossing, it will be rescheduled for the following weekends.
Meeting point? In Canyelles Beach (Roses)
Time? The call time will be at 4.30am in Roses and the departure will be at 5.30am in Port de la Selva.
- Trainings. There will be a weekly training schedule to be performed by the swimmer at home for 18 weeks and 3 additional group and sea training sessions during the previous months.
- Transfers to the starting point. From Roses to Port de la Selva, with Neda el Món cars.
- Boats. Each swimmer solo or each group, whether relay or not, will have a motor boat that will support him/them throughout the journey.
- Feeding. There will be stops every 45 minutes for feeding, lasting a maximum of one minute. Each swimmer will have on his boat his feeding and a small bag with personal items. Neda el Món will provide water, aquarius and bananas.
- Welcome pack. The organization will provide a commemorative cap, a HEAD gift and a diploma for the finishers of the challenge, either individually or as a team.
- Health Service. The motor boat will have the necessary health services for the care of swimmers if necessary.
- Relatives. An accompanying boat can be requested at email@example.com.
- Insurance. Liability and accident insurance will be taken out for each of the swimmers and companions.
- Online store. Discounts in our online store.
A good nutrition plan is key to achieving all the goals we have. The nutritional needs of each person are specific and our genetic predispositions indicate how the body uses each nutrient. We can study in detail the scientific relationship between your diet, your lifestyle habits and your goals, identifying the nutrients you need in relation to your goals and dietary preferences. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you transform your nutritional habits and achieve your health goals.
Face to face training sessions in Barcelona
- April 15th-16th: group pool and sea training sessions
- June 3rd-4th: group pool and sea training sessions
- July15th-16th: group pool and sea training sessions