Neda el Món is organising its first crossing at the Matarraña region, at the amazing, awesome and spectacular Pena lake. You will be able to choose between two distances: 3.2km, and 5.1km, which represents swimming around the whole lake.
This is an ideal event to share with your friends or family. If they wish so, they can follow the crossing by hiring a canoe at the water sports centre of the Pena lake.
- Only 500 swimmers will be allowed to participate at the crossing.
- The 3.2km crossing will start at 10,30 and the 5.1km at 12 o’clock.
- Every 15 seconds a group of 6 swimmers will depart, unless the covid19 regulations allow us to start altogether.
- Swimmers can choose to swim one distance, or the two distances, swimming first 3.2km and afterwards 5.1km.
- All swimmers must arrive at the start wearing a mask. They will throw this mask in a bin and once they get back to the finish they will be given a new one.
- The technical meeting will only be online documentation.
- An online meeting will be held the Thursday before in order to answer your questions and doubts.
- There will be an operating area at the start/finish line, only accessible for the previously registered swimmers. This area ensures a physical distance of 1.5 meters between people.
- This operating area will have specific road signs so easy circulation will be guaranteed and crowds avoided.
- Once the swimmers get their equipment they won’t have any more physical contact with the organisation.
- There will be a cloakroom service for those swimmers who can’t leave their belongings with some friend or relative.
- There won’t be any contact between organisation and swimmers at the cloakroom service.
- The use of a mask is compulsory at the operating areas.
- The sponsors’ stands will be located outside the operating area.
- The Neda el Món shop will be located outside the operating area.
In order to improve the swimmer’s security, the use of an ISHOF Neda el Món safety buoy is recommended. This buoy makes swimmers more “visible”, and, in case a swimmer gets injured or very tired, he or she can cling to it, without affecting at all the swim effectiveness. For more information click here.
- Food and drink supplies. During the event and after the event the organisation will provide food and drink supplies at the stipulated places.
- Cloakroom service. There will be a cloakroom service at the arrival zone.
- Security/medical service. First of all kayaks and paddle surfers are there to insure your safety. There will also be a medical service with a boat and an ambulance at the arrival area.
- Insurances. All swimmers and all volunteers will have a liability insurance and an insurance against accidents.
Zip line Fuentespalda
As a complementary and optional activity, Neda el Món offers the possibility of taking a jump on the longest zip line in Spain and the second in Europe, with a total of 2km and 200 meters of unevenness, taking speeds up to 130km/h and flying over the town of Fuantespalda. A brutal experience for the whole family. You can book here. Limit 50 paxs.