A traditional Neda el Món crossing: swimming from Premià de Mar to El Masnou, 4000m following the promenade between the two towns. A big open water feast, at only 10 minutes from Barcelona!!
Premià - El Masnou, 4,000 metres
- Insurances. All swimmers and all volunteers will have a liability insurance and an insurance against accidents.
- Wetsuit rental. You can rent a wetsuit at Neda el Món. If you want to collect it the day of the event, click here. If you want us to send it to your home, click here.
- Cloakroom service. Neda el Món will collect all your belongings at Premià and bring them to El Masnou Yacht club.
- Wetsuit cleaning. While you recover from the effort you can clean your wetsuit at the Masnou Yacht club.
- Transfer arrival-departure. Neda el Món will organise transfer from Masnou to Premià, and it will be in an environment friendly way: by train. We suggest you park your car at Masnou Ocata station (in front of the Yacht Club) and take the train to Premià that Neda el Món will provide. It's a 3 minutes ride and the Premià station is 350m from the departure.
- Physiotherapy. On arrival a physiotherapy service will be offered by a team of professionals from El Quinto Meta, organised by Noemí Prieto.
- Showers. All swimmers can use the Masnou Yacht Club showers, next to the arrival.
- Security/medical service. In first place the kayaks will provide security. In case anybody needs to be evacuated, pneumatic boats are available. In addition there will be a medically equipped boat and an ambulance at the arrival.
- Accommodation. If you want to stay over the night at Prades, click here and our collaborators from www.traveltriathlon.com will take care of your accomodation as you deserve.