In our Neda el Món Sailfish Prades Siurana you can choose between 3 distances: 3,000 m, 6,000 m (2 laps) or 9,000 m (3 laps) in a impressive lake. The Siurana Lake is surrounded by spectacular sceneries of the Montsant Range. It’s near Prades, a wine land, olive oil land and hazelnut bushes. It’s an ideal event to bring your friends and relatives: they can follow the crossing by kayaks they can rent at the Canoekayak Club.
Prades Siurana 3km - 1 lap
Prades Siurana 6km - 2 laps
Prades Siurana 9km - 3 laps
Video Neda el Món Sailfish Prades Siurana 2014
- Prades excursion. We’ve prepared a (free) two hours excursion, in the Prades Mountains. It will be the day before the Prades Siurana Crossing. It is meant to be done by the whole family, no age limits. We’ll come together at 4.30pm at the Prades Town Hall. Everybody interested, please click here for booking.
- Briefing. There will be an informative briefing for the swimmers the day before the crossing, at 7pm, at the Prades Town Hall.
- Insurances: All swimmers and all volunteers will have a liability insurance and an insurance against accidents.
- Physiotherapy: On arrival a physiotherapy service will be offered by a team of professionals from “El Quinto Meta”.
- Cloakroom service: There will be a cloakroom service at the Siurana Lake pier.
- Showers and changing rooms: Anybody can have a shower at the Prades Sports Centre, not in Siurana lake.
- Friends and relatives: They can follow the crossing either walking the 6km surrounding the lake, or riding their mountain bikes. They can also rent kayaks and follow their swimmer by kayak (12€ one hour or 17€ for two hours).
- Security/medical service: In first place the kayaks will provide security. In addition there will be a medical service and an ambulance at the arrival.
- Recovery meal: To close the journey in the same finish area you can enjoy of the closing lunch. A meal consisting of salad, sausage with white beans and bacon, dessert, bread, wine and water. The food will be the same Sunday from 13:30h and the price for adults is 10€ and for children (under 11 years), 6€. For further information please click here.
This route has a competitive version and a non-competitive version. In the competitive version the swimmers results will be published on a first come, while in the non-competitive version will be published in alphabetical order.